- Trees grow buds whioch will grow into leaves.
- Birds start to build nests.
- A variety of flowers start to grow again, such as daffodils and snowdrops (which are the first flowers of Spring.
- The farmer ploughs the land.
- Young animals are born on the farm, e.g. calves, lambs, piglets, etc.
- Days start to get longer.
- Weather gets warmer.
Wednesday, 6 March 2013
Spring Nature walk
We went on a Spring nature walk and we looked out for all the signs of Spring in our local area. We are learning a ot about Spring at the moment, and about Spring baby animals. here are some things we have learned about Spring so far: